Saturday, October 29, 2011

Exam results are out. I have improved from SA1.
(:
The results was quite rewarding. That shows that all my hard work did not gone to waste. I am able to promote to sec 2. Everything is over and i have done well too. I have gotten fifth in my class and 66 in my level. All these is way higher than my expections. I was only expecting myself to only get into top 10 and top 50. Sadly,i have only met one of my targets, that is get into top 10,but it is okay as i did not expect to get into top 5...((:
She, well top in our class again...well,can't say anything but can only congratulate her... Need to try harder again next year, cause next year is streaming year and also getting ready for the preparation for o level..ya.. Will be another stressful year again..haiz... Well, currently doing the holiday homework assigned by the school.. So xian~ Dec hols still got homework...crazy!
Well,all in all, was quiet satisfied with my results(:
Continue to keep it up with this standards, and hopefully i can ace my o level and get into the JC i want...((:
Pray hard!((:
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment