Thursday, October 20, 2011

U knw wht? Counting this year, it will be my third year.. Time really flies.. Memories are hard to forget.. And it is perfectly true.. Though i have adapted to my new school, new teachers, new friends and new system of schooling.. But i just can't put away all the things you have given me..all the joys, all the laughter, all the virtues but most importantly, all the memories.. They were really unforgettable and each of them was really touching and i truly felt warmth for the first time..you were the first one who did these to me... All of them were just like i think gems to me, so precious, so important,well you can say, they have become part of my life...
I knw you will never get to read this or know this,so that is why i am able to spill it all out...((:
Maybe you have forgotten abt me and you have also regard me as one of your normal Facebook friend,but i will not mind..i will never intend to let you knw abt my feelings towards you.. Every now and then,you will popped into my mind.. Refreshing all memories you have given me,and then i will start giggling again all by myself because of you.. I tried for the upteenth times,telling myself to forget you and concentrate on my studies,but it just gotten worst! Nvm..u have conquered my brain,so just let it be..i will not mind((:
Now all of friends know abt u,u are somehow famous in my class, and i have been hearing your name every now and then..nvm.. Just let them be..someday it will subsided..i always truly believe that...((:
Sec 1 is ending soon,next year i will be one year older once more.. I am not sure when will this end,but i hope i can hide my feelings right at the bottom of my heart..
Thanking for stepping into my life,my heart, my brain..i will always treasure them..
3 years le..can't take it any longer,will just voice it out now..
______ i like you! <3
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment