Friday, October 7, 2011

YAY(Y)^~^ exams has passed for a week and most of the main subjects are also over...feeling a bit relaxed now....xp well,let me give you a report of the exams so far.....:D
English compo-it was quite okay...and I am glad I know what to write....(:
English compre- I think I screwed it >_<|||
Chinese compo- well,not bad...almost didn't finish both paper:p
Chinese main paper-lala~ it was damn quite okay...and I finish the paper with 5min left on the clock.....XD
Chemistry-it was exceptionally awesome!!~^<^
Geography-think I screwed it too...haiz...>~<|||
History- well,surprisingly everything I studied came out!!!^.^
Biology- well screw a bit and did well a bit...dun knw how leh.....
Literature- well,was quite retarded though....xp
Maths paper 2- well,got 1 question wrong liao....but nvm,overall,I felt so happy!!~^,^
Malay LC- stupid paper-.-

Ta-da!~ My report!~((:

No comments:

Post a Comment