Tuesday, October 18, 2011

LOL today I got to see all my subjects SA2 results...I passed all 10 subjects, which that includes geo(Y) which actually is a miracle,which te score of 50...heheh; anyway,all subjects passed can le... dun really expect much :p oh, and I pass the SA2 overall as well! Isn't this awesome?! Ikr... I am damn happy! Hehe...at least I am not so sad an down now(Y) well,have the practice of Chinese drama but was actually slacking the entire day! Paiseh! Heheh; didn't do anything much...so ya...well, thurs is my cooking competition,well the real reason i join was there will be addition of CCA points which come in really handy during O level,so I guess you knw what I am trying 2 say...xp well, we actuality haven't decided on our recipe, but I have alre posted all y research on te wall on Facebook so better dun say I didn't contribute! Thurs is my crazy day,pls wish me well and was able 2 be in the top three,cause the first prize was $50...so I think you know what I am trying to imply on.... :3 well,got 2 go now! I am taking my 5-point test tmr _l_ nid 2 revise le...buaibuai((:

No comments:

Post a Comment