Saturday, December 19, 2015

day 9

DAY 9:
FINALLY
It was the last day of #AiloveAustralia
Everyone left except for us, and we are the last batch to leave.
Early in the morning, we went once again to the South Melbourne Market and ate oysters, prawns, lobsters and basically all the food we ate the first time we came.
I loved the tea mama bought at first so much so i went to order a second one, but omg i ordered something completely different and OMG IT IS ALSO SUPER NICE
I bought one box home btw HAHAHAH
And then mama was having so much with the owner and she bought more teapot and teabags and in the end, we got loads of free teabags and a free drink as well. It was so entertaining because papa couldn't understand why buying a tea and teapot need so much time but the thing was mama was having so much fun conversing and interacting with the shop owner and tasting, smelling the different teas.
We also bought many many last minute gifts before returning home.







After that, we took the tram and went back to city, and now we were split. Papa and bro stay outside and wait for us, me enter h&m once again because i am still buganxin i didn't get anything and mama went to get her skincare products so we planned to meet in 15mins, but the thing was there were ten thousand people in h&m so queuing took up a lot of time and the clothes i tried didn't fit me which makes me rather sad and a pity too oh well ):

Then we finally made our way to the airport, bid farewell to aunt, and do some very last duty free shopping and ate hungry jack, which is similar to our burger king and finally, took the flight home.







Melbourne trip 2015 was the best thing that ever happened to me & it was the perfect closure to 2015. I looked forward to this holiday since march, and everything i worked hard for, it was all for this trip. I didn't want to go on a holiday but knowing that i cannot enjoy myself fully because i know that i am unable to make it will constantly pull me back. Everything that i have wanted and everything that i was looking forward to was all given to me on this holiday. Everything was perfect, everything was on point, and everything was so fine. I am so so so thankful and grateful for this holiday and i am so glad i was able to enjoy the fruits of my hardwork after the entire year of 2015.
Thank you so much, aussie; thank you :)


'Holiday is the best therapy anyone can have after working hard for so long'


//

No comments:

Post a Comment