Saturday, December 5, 2015

Alan Ang


Hi Friends, so this is the one that i was talking about the whole time. Actually, he has already insta direct me that night but it was just me having a really lousy phone so i can't see shit that's all. But oh well, phone want to be nice to me teehee. Updated yesterday and miraculously work woah.
So i didn't reply him & he texted me again one day after prom. And when there is still no replies, he decided to comment on my photo instead HAHAHAH. When i finally realised what is going on, we started talking a bit and his way of talking to a girl is so burden chan level omg. But that's okay, because he proven himself to be now a level much lower than burden chan. Because once you hit burdne chan level, you won't be able to talk to me anymore becasue you are blocked out from my life hahahah
For eg of a burden chan level: 'my taste ain't that bad'
For eg of a good level: 'your turn to take As now & concentrate on your studies'
And omg friends, i am such a noob and is just plain dense and dumb omg. I mean he actually started noticing me since sports day, which is like May period...until now & a good 7 months already oh dear god. He even said we made eye contacts and i'm like huh, prom night was the very first time i see you??? I feel so bad though but i have been doing his job since orientation days so yes, i understand how you feel the most and the best oops.
So far, adding up all the parts that he has been looking at me for some time & he mustered up his courage to ask from a photo with me & he seemed nice and he looked fine, i think he is alright so far. I won't strike him out instantly nor directly. He seemed friendly and courteous and respectful enough (at this stage) so i guess if he talks, yes i will reply :)
^ but maybe phone number can wait, when i am more comfortable with everything first
Bonus: i think he is quite cute and good-looking teehee :3
Anyway, our convo ended and i pray that for this period of time that won't be any major things to trip me up and i will have a good dec and the rest of the months too.
Thanks for calling me attractive and thanks for making me feel good about myself
teehee.

From my favourite movie, our times:
也许当时
忙着微笑和哭泣 忙着追逐天空中的流星
人理所当然的忘记
是谁风里 雨里 一直默默守护在原地


//

No comments:

Post a Comment