Friday, July 3, 2015

tough tough tough

It had been so terrible that the pre-council camp feeling was back. I was just feeling down and under the weather. Everything went wrong and that i was receiving so much negative bullshit that even my emotions and mood went negative. sigh, it was bad. Nearly wanted to cry last night but i couldn't. I hate that the most. Actually, i hate the fact that i am so weak and that i cannot fight the stupid and annoying emotions. I am constantly being drag along and affected by my own retarded thoughts and then being super emo over it again. :(
Monday morning was bad cause i screwed up my job as an announcer + hell being super asshole. First day of school officially screwed up.
Tuesday was alright.
Wednesday had a good scolding from vp but technically wasn't in the wrong just mood a bit affected. Went home with zhonghng weiran and limin. Missed them all so much, esp zhonghng :( it was one month since i met him and that it was like a great laughing and healing session. Indeed, they are one of the best few people around. :')
Thursday was probably the worst.. The whole day was plain dreadful plus receiving scoldings so it just added on to the excellent bad mood.
Friday was alright but oh well the week has been terrible but i am super thankful of the ending. it was really really one of the most comforting ending ever. Comfort food + comfortable friend = feel super super comforted at heart now. Ice cream will always be the love i need in life. Now that i think of it, i am thankful for the human that created ice cream. This person saved my life. Or else, i don't know how i can go home, feeling less troubled and annoyed. I guess i can take in more bullshit now.
Okay, end of rant. I wanna get rid of the stupid burdensome feeling in me now. I don't wanna think about it anymore.
One thing i learned this week : the most heartwarming thing in life is knowing that there're people always willing to give you their time. All you have to do is just voice out and ask. I am glad that I have you :) much love xoxo
//

No comments:

Post a Comment