Saturday, July 25, 2015

17th Birthday ; 240715

Finally. I am 17th. One year more to being legal.; woohoo
So many many things happened and i was reminded so many many times i was blessed and loved.
Super thankful to each and everyone that send me happy birthday wishes, gave my presents or even just existing in my life. love y'all so so much omg, all of you are so so adorable omg.

Mama bought a cake the night before, my fav cheesecake from my fav cake store omg sigh (1st cake)

my fav comm : welfare
Morning, welfare comm bought a strawberry heart-shaped cake, super sweet and super delicious. That mini celebration was totally unexpected and yes i was so so surprised omg, 1st birthday song was sang in the morning in council room omg, these people are so cute omg. What was more surprising was the cake was bought by Jeevan omg. And i genuinely thought he secretly hates me but i am so glad that it is not the way anymore woohoo (2nd cake) love love welfare omg, welfare pride woohoo
1st birthday cake from welfare comm ;
limweiran came to sch and passed me this super heavy box, one long box and one milk oops. she said i cannot open the presents and must open in front of her later, and i was lugging that box the whole day from 7plus am to i swear it was 10plus pm when i reached home. They were so busy but omg the content was so worth it after that woohoo ;
after assembly, my clique, the cutest group of people, came to pass me one big bag and a balloon and omg ,my class started singing a birthday song for me in the field omg. I was so so touched and omg even ms koh wished me happy birthday oh dear and i was so surprised woohoo and it wasn't the end of their celebration for me omg, the last event was the touching one omg sigh how much i love them now ;
during lessons and during breaks, there were so many happy birthday wishes that came from everywhere, including my phone. Even my longest table partner, now in SR, remembered my birthday and he sent a birthday text omg. i am really really blessed omg. every year, without fail, he will send me birthday text and every year, he will ask me if i am still  his longest standing table partner HAHAHA. and yes, every year i will tell him he is my longest table partner teehee. we were table partners for one entire year and the only pair that didn't change at all in the class when each and everyone went through at least one change woohoo. and ms tan also wishing me happy birthday omg so touched and so thankful for that teehee. and also council group, og 24 group, 2hm'12 group omg so so so many people saying happy birthday, making me so so thankful omg
what adorable people omg love yall so much ;
after lessons, finally. my clique people all ran away omg, except for jessa. turn out all ran away to prepare the surprise omg. so each of them took a balloon, and each wrote a word on the balloon, including their messages for me inside the balloon. the message formed together is 'happy birthday jieai we love you' it was so so adorable omg like it was the first time i had this kind of celebration omg so thankful omg ;

and then after then zhonghng told me that he did a solo dedi for me woohoo. and dumb jieai is so dumb that she didn't get the hint until it must be spelled out omg. it was a purple photo super super pretty purple omg but omg i love that photo so much omg, thanks for the hinting love woohoo ;
council people sang one more birthday song for me before meeting (3rd birthday song) and then finally before council meeting, went out purely just to follow the people that went outside to get food and yes, had the biggest surprise of my birthday. CHOY MING HUI CAME ALL THE WAY FROM CJ OMG she came all the way from her sch just to said happy birthday and celebrate my birthday with me omg i am so so surpised shocked 80% unexpected (cause she asked for my timetable and then when i ask why she didn't reply that part of the text lmao)

limin weiran and ming sang birthday song (4th birthday song), cut a small cake (3rd cake) and royal pudidng omg, so cute omg and yes we took so many photos and finally i opened my present from limweiran woohoo. GUYS LIMWEIRAN GAVE ME ONE SET OF CHINESE BOOKS OMG i didn't wanted to buy that set cause including shipping i think it will be 100plus but omg she got the whole set for me was going to cry omg and i was so shocked omg. together with the books, there were 2 pairs of socks, 1 bottle of air freshener but the main thing is it is purple and it is lavender woohoo yay yay yay
so thankful for you and your amazing jieai birthday project omg 
5 years and still counting :)
the biggest surprise of my birthday omg
finally we sent ming off and i went to limweiran home cause that burden girl said her bag is heavy and she wanna bathe lmao. and omg because my balloon burst (and to think i was feeling insecure abt the balloon thinking will it break and good job it burst in my own arms omg) and to myself happy, i bought another balloon for myself woohoo and finally dinner omg. guys, we reached the restaurant at 915 can u believe it? we were eating until the person came to tell us that we are closing alre omg lmao first time receiving this kind of treatment lmao but it was the perfect end to my 24/7 wooohoo

oh and mama sang me a birthday song (5th birthday song) finally went home and omg i'm so done with myself. i had ten thousand messages to reply, snap chats to look at, Instagram to update before the day ends, and photos to look and filter through, solo dedi to do and i needed to update here too. woohoo. and omg i am finally done with all my birthday components omg
once again, i am so so so thankful to all the people that wished me happy birthday and thank you for all the heartfelt gifts and wishes and most importantly all the love. i am really really glad to be born now and every year i am just glad and grateful omg woohoo. really really just glad for everyone omg and how i really love 24/7 it is just the most perfect, most amazing day for me omg. love love all of you so so much




truly blessed 17th \^O^/
//

No comments:

Post a Comment