Thursday, December 15, 2011

Was quite an interesting day today(: met someone and had one extraordinary day :D
Well, in order not to let anyone know abt whoever is this, shall name it 'wind' C:
Well, met her at ToaPayoh and saw her giving out flyers.. She didn't see me but I called out to her(: she was shocked when she saw me. Guess she did not expect anyone to found out abt wht she was doing. Nvm... I don't know if she was inferior or maybe she think that I would despise her, but I truly hope that she would never in her life cause I was way too admired by her actions. She was there earning her own pocket money and I am reaching out my hand. Suddenly, I felt myself so useless and I an nothing compare d to her situation. She was way too better than me in her life, in her character. I really salute her as she shown me that I am grumbling too much in life! Damn it! Now I am so ashamed of my life/: I am really a failure :C well, she shall be my role model in life from today onwards. Lesson learnt today: cherish everything I have and owned now!
This is one important and valuable thing in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment