Thursday, November 3, 2011

heheh; sorry><
cannot stop giggling!
Drama nite ended 1 hour ago..but i am still so high!~^0^
okay, without any further undo,lets start rattling off abt it!~ :D
Firstly, i was late for school, due to the breakfast, which is a complete disgrace! -.-lll
But luckily, they haven't started yet...heheh;p
Then, we were asked to change and get ready for rehearsal, which actually started at 10:30am..... .___.
well, the technical run finally ended..by the time, i was already hot and sticky....-.- which makes me totally feeling uneasy and uncomfortable!~ WTH
Lunch, i poured out all my sorrows to my firends...(shan't not talk abt it...shhh...)
btw, Limin and i went to sit by the lake for dinner for the very last time in 2011 together...but too bad, we have the accompany of Jolene and JiaWei..Sorry, not trying to offend you guys, just making a simple comment....><
Finally, for the nite! To be frank, i was actually very nervous and actually felt butterflies in my stomach, which caused me to unable to stand properly and i am finding every moment to stand or lie down on my awesome pillow!^^
speaking of that, i suddenly remembered, that pillow, which belongs to Rachel, was my awesome huggable ;p and i finally have the chance to sleep on it and hug it really tight, really hard! heheh; call me a crazy woman, but i wont care! cause i am born this way! haha.... XD
Well, like usual, Zhong Hng continued all his crazy and ridiculous acts on me... .____. i guess he just love it when he tease me or annoy me and see my irriated face....-.- well, it is okay! cus Sherry was there, supporting me! haha....XD oh, and i know another senior now, by the name of ZhengWei..heheh; i can only use three words to describe him...*most annoying guy* (better dun let him see, or else i think i am going to die.....) btw, before we go for our big performance, we played the last round of Concentration! heheh;
"okok..stop what u are writing! focus on drama nite!"
okay, there was a total of 4 classes performing... 1DL 1FG 1HM 1IT...
i was in the chinese drama group, but i think, i am the busiest among every single one performing...let me tell you why...
i was an Emcee actress of 2 scenes.... and you should see me rushing like a mad woman up and down the grand audit.....xp, sorry, not lady-like at all, but the entire situation did not allow me to be at all!!~
everything went on smoothly..but i actually tried to control my laughter during my second scene.. which is totally not acceptable! WTF..how can this happened to me?! This is a complete disgrace! >:O
nvm....to be frank...i have more memories at the backstage than the acting part...which is totally weird... :P i dun understand why either! i was laughing and giggling more at the back...hahah' sounds weird but i find it better! haha....
haiz...i will never forget all the things that have happened since the morning, 8am...
drama nite had ended, it is now in the past,in the history, but, it will live in my heart forever.... ((:
drama nite has given me too much, apart from all the acting tactics and the expression, i gained more than it... all my firends who were there helping me, supporting me, cheering me up, comforting me....more and more...
I LOVE YOU GUYS!~ U GUYS ARE JUST WONDERFULLY AWESOME!!~ <3 :DDD
WILL MISS ALL OF YOU!~ SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!
LETS HAVE MORE MEMORIES NEXT YEAR!~
:))))))))

2 comments:

  1. no lah! i have another frenz also by the name of rachel,which is her pillow....dun get mistaken....

    ReplyDelete