Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I am feeling a bit bored now..tmr got chemistry test and timed practice..dun really dun have the mood or studying but feel like slacking around first before start revising...all of them are nicer to me now,they are willing to talk to me and ask me things that they are planning..sitting wif her is really good! She boost up my friends and i am having mote fun in school now..(: i do not feel so awkward now(: and today was really comforting..stephanie and the others stood by me and told me to go and speak to a bitch. Actually, i dun feel like going and confront her,but they dragged me and speak to her..i was really feeling the friends' warmth..i was so touched..cus i can feel myself crying a bit now,but trying to stop te tears from flowing..friends are forever..and i treasure all the moments now..i dun knw when will this last..but i will forget the past,treasure the present and looking forward to the future. Thank you for adding colours to my life once more.. Love all of you...(:

No comments:

Post a Comment