Friday, September 30, 2011

Halo~ quite a few days didn't update blog le...sorry! Cus nid 2 study for eoy and also actually nothing to write...hehe...paiseh>< hahah; oh,quickly,let me tell you wht I wanna say....today is my last day of school:( and next week is my days of hell!:O argh! I haven't finish revising yet...:p heheh; ya...and this week really make me quite sad....): cus all teachers like saying farewell to us...wts....:x make me feel like I will not get 2 see them le...anyway,today is my las lesson for chi,maths,eng,geo...ya...I guess it will be another sad day le...damn it! I am not looking forward! I dun knw I will cry....cus it is like there is somehow a relationship form between the teachers and students...now say wan leave,it is like damn 伤感...bleach...cannot not write liao..... Seriously on the verge of tearing now...wth....-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment