Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fuck you! Stop stepping across the line. Doesn't i am being good to you,den you can cross the line and do whatever you want! Who do you think you are? A princess,queen,lady boss or just a pig that will stuff herself all she want?! Stop acting like you are the innocent one and that everyone is in the wrong!:\ u are juz a pig who only stuff herself with food and yet do not how 2 do her work. Because u dun not know me well,but i can even curse if u seriously pissed me off..but too bad,this time,you are too much,so this is my curse to you,i hope you fail your English,got the last in our class and was send out of this school! If u were out,i make sure there will be a celebration!!:O maybe you think you are not in the wrong and dun seemed know your mistake,then let tell you what is your mistake, you are arrogant,busy-body,an fat-ass,irritant,thick-skin, annoyance,a bitch,and many more which is countless..dun said that i am very pitiful,but because of your repeated actions had greatly pissed me,so dun blame me,dun forget this is my blog,my property! If u ever read it,pls seriously reflect and i hope one day i will see your difference..(which i think is totally not possible)...

No comments:

Post a Comment