Saturday, May 28, 2016

Last week of fun & Great Moments, Goodbye Term 2 ;

HEYYYYY FRIENDS IT IS THE END OF SCHOOL TERM AND ALOHA HOLIDAYS WOOHOO ☺️☺️πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡
This week, there's only three days of school but then freak, there's still many many things that happened like wth wow. I died tbh. But overall, it was alright altogether :)

Mon; Vesak Day holiday and I think it was just stay-home catching up and trying to finish up work and rushing like mad because I did no shit during the weekends NICE (nice is my new word btw)
And then AQ was so hard wth seriously I can't 😒😒😒 and yeah nothing much.
BUT, I took my phone guys lmao

Tues; woke up with a headache and a freaking big ulcer at the throat so it was freaking sore-ing and like slight and real mild fever also sigh
Invest rehearsal in the morning so I got to school but was thinking maybe leaving halfway but ended up can't even hold on to the second period and left after human geo tutorial NICE
Make a trip to times bookstore to buy chuken birthday present and was a true hobo when I just plotted myself on the floor and look at all the books. SO YESSSS
And then went home, giddy af and headache was a real bitch not even kidding. Slept for a while and headache didn't subside. Got up and went down to get medicine and eat something. Ate Panadol in the clinic lmao (bc I need a mc) and still feel real giddy. And doc insisted of giving me medicine as well when I legit don't want it but I really can't argue with him already so I just whatever fml. Then later, was contemplating damn hard should I go buy the balloon too but fml it was so uncomfortable but I still went anyway. Bought the balloon and I'm like, OKAY I NEED TO GO HOME NOW.
Dropped dead and slept again AND FREAK WHEN I WOKE UP LATER, HEAD NOT PAIN ANYMORE πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
Got up and did some work, including rushing cards fml. But still couldn't finish it omg.
And was faking accused of ponning school πŸ™„πŸ™„ coming from the one that always say I can't miss school fml seriously

Wed; HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY TELEPATHIC BUDDY & IS IT INVESTITURE 2016 ✨✨✨
Was even excused from school early and then insisted chuken to carry the balloon around hahaha and then like entire day was quite alright because quite excited for investiture also hahaha.
And investiture came !!!! walked the stage the last time and also was sent to the back of the hall to watch the remaining part of the ceremony. And watching them all walk and recite the oath honestly bring back so many memories omg 😒😒😒 and yeah school song sang AND YESSS IT IS ALL OVER !!!!!! (Melissa came back btw)
Photo taking friends!!!! Going around taking photos and was celebrating chuken birthday as go home gang when I realised I lost my council badge FUCK
I dropped it somewhere that I have no idea where is it and I was just panicking the whole time looking for it wtf seriously someone kill me omg.
OMG I DROPPED MY BADGE ON THE DAY I STEPPED DOWN HOW GREAT OF A HUMAN AM I OMG SERIOUSLY
But the thing I don't even know where or when I dropped it and the freaking hall so big fml la wth so when I talked to ms nunis, she's said its okay and then she will get me a new one!!!! BUT!!!!! The new one is the silver one and ours is the gold one wth!!!! 😒😒😒 Super sad la plus now I can't wear uniform already dammit !!!!!
But we sang birthday song for chuken & took photo, and we created go home gang 3.0 ✈️✈️✈️ NICE HAHAHAHA
(with the addition of Kenn)
And went around taking photos, and seriously MA4 are such losers wth HAHAHA
And then welfare comm also, everything is over so really time to put down everything :) and also chuken, Muhila, jeevan & campaign group 4 and sigh, everything is really really over 😒😒😒
And omg go home gang was still around, and they were helping to clear the chairs but it was freaking fun when they were pushing the trolleys around HAHAHAH, had a good time going high and screaming for my life with them around oops (but not helping at all) and then also we went to eat chuken birthday cake omg !!!!! Collected my plaque as well!!!! And omg jeevan also wrote and drew me a card!!!! 😒😒😒 and the day ended with me going home FINALLY IN A LONG TIME WITH GO HOME GANG OMG !!!!!!!
lame shit: so when i was looking around for people during photo taking, I witnessed something that OBVIOUSLY didn't want to, and was rather affected by it. I went fuck my life when I saw it, but I said a second fuck my life for my instant reaction. I was so angry, disappointed, affected and hated myself so much the whole time for feeling that way, because I AM NOT supposed to feel it that way wth πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
(jeevan and melissa were hugging)
& also, I genuinely thought that both of them will hang out or go for dinner but jeevan ended up going home alone, which I was very shocked???? But I was like wow okay hahah
DAMMIT WTF I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH SERIOUSLY OMG IT IS NOT EVEN RIGHT LA GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER OMG
& then in the night, mama found out about the phone and then of course she raged and all but I managed to negotiate to have my phone until the week ends (and today is already friday sigh...)
So yeah, a super eventful day but vvv glad of all the things that happened :)))))

Thurs; freak!!!!!! Lena tutorial and star were cancelled so we ended sch two hours earlier!!!!!!! met up with joel and heard the most unbelievable thing from him ever HOW GREAT HOW WONDERFUL WOOHOO πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— so he confessed to me and then I was like wow but then I felt bad again because freak!!!!!!!! all the times I talked so much to him abt jeevan and actually that idiot hinted to me so much so so much and I'm just that dumb shit that didn't catch any of the hints AND FUCK MY LIFE
Still in a state of shock and disbelief I can't even wth!!!!!! But yeah, it got me thinking so hard omg and then I realised actually everyone caught the hint and everyone kind of guessed it AND I AM THE LAST ONE LEFT DUMB SHIT I CANNOT
but oh well, last day of school & last day of official lesson so vvv happy and excited about sports day & hot fest yay!!!!!!!

Fri; sports day!!!!!! super excited about today & freak guys, my class is running!!!!! πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ Lena bought us food and drinks because we were running but we ended up as last fml
Because actually, I really don't know was it me or denise that dropped the baton so apparently we were disqualified like that fml. And I heard we were leading at the start but I was so angry and affected because I felt it was me that led to whatever that happened sigh πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” sorry a02, I failed you all like that sigh ...... but afterwards, it was more bonding session with limweiran and she was trembling the whole time when I told her that incident and lmao, she was in more shocked than me fml hahah but yeah, that poor girl is also going through so much because of her screwed up class and a very particular bitch wth seriously πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ stay strong my dear weiran πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ time to fight those negativity and stand up for yourself and don't let those bunch of losers get to you okay!!!!!!!
And feeling quite affected by whatever happened and freak la, came to school with a god damn sore throat and blocked nose and apparently, my voice changed as well fml.
Towards the end of sports day, was feeling giddy and uncomfortable both physically and mentally seriously wth. Super sad because was anticipating today so hard and looked what happened to me seriously fml la wth πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
But I ended my sports day with the most unexpected and random and impromptu lunch with jeevan wow
So it was just I wanted to take photo with him and then he already left the school but then he said he can wait for me outside school!!! I left the school and don't know what happened, he asked me what happened earlier on and we ended up going for lunch wow
Changi Airport and had ramen for lunch hahaha & nope, we didn't take our photos wow
HAHAHAHAHAHA
but yeah, thank god for a nice company and comfort & thank god for a comforting lunch as well ☺️☺️☺️ jeevan is becoming one great mvp in my life hahaha
And really, we are always so impromptu & super unexpected as well but sigh, it was definitely a pleasant surprise πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œ
AND THE NIGHT EVENT GUYS HOT FEST 2016!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
So much jumping, no sound screaming & having fun !!! ☺️☺️☺️ omg freak I really love hot concert seriously!!!!!
And the lineup was really really good omg, all the songs picked + all the performers + visual designs + freak the committee is legit omg!!!! This year, hot fest 2016 really outdo themselves omg!!!! 10 bucks was worth it man omg!!!!! πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
And then was sweating like mad after it, so much workout wth more workout than sports day please seriously omg.
And post-hot concert was also fun!!! Taking photos and all but actually got chased out by attendants so badly seriously wth I cannot !!! And stupid jeevan I cannot omg!!!!!!!! Hope he's well and all omg but yeah!!!! Ended the night with xiaobitches so all's good ☺️☺️☺️

AND FINALLY; this concludes my term 2 and aloha holidays!!!!! it was a good last week of school because of all the events that happened + all the fun I had as well!!!!

(and yes, it's time to study sigh)

'Everyday may not be good, but there's something good in Everyday.'
Here's a big thank you to all the sweethearts in my life πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–


//

No comments:

Post a Comment