Sunday, August 21, 2011

Yesterday, i did some spring cleaning around my house and i was exhausted to the manxcs! XD but it was quite a accomplishment! The house was cleaner and i can't believe i did so many things! hehe..anyway, i swept the floor, clean the window, wipe the wardrobe and bookshelf and my table amd my bed and most importantly, i wash my clothes and the toilet! sounds a bit wrong and hard work but it was all true! i really did a lot of things! and, at night, while watching 美乐加油, i iron the clothes again! so, yesterday, i broke my record! hehe...i also complete all my homework! so, you can say that yesterday, i not only accomplish a lot of tasks but i have also enjoy the fruit. As the saying goes,' The fruit taste the best if you toil hard for it' i really have a taste of it! hehe...^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment