Friday, August 12, 2011

OMG I cant believe it!~ i am selected for student Councillor!~ i am so shocked and happy!~ It is like a dream come true though..but i am not sure was my self recommendation successful or was it i was nominated by my teachers..? anyway, it doesn't really matter anyway..cus i feel like i am in heaven...hehe..tell you a little secret...before that, i was a bit unsure if i am ready and really wanna be a Councillor as the briefing today seriously doubt my will and perseverance now..but now! i am ever ready to tell you! I WANNA BE A STUDENT COUNCILLOR!!!!!!! hehe..think i am mad!~ but i dun care! cus i am just too awesome!~ hehe..anyway..going interview tomorrow..so....

****WISH ME LUCK~******


P.S.i hope i will not screwed up my interview tomorrow and passed it with flying colours!~ ^>^

No comments:

Post a Comment