Saturday, August 13, 2011

Today was a success!~ I had my interview today and i think i have seriously apply my critical thinking and all the knowledge i have learnt in school or tuition centre. The words, the phrases, the ideas..everything! It seemed that i have applied everything!~ Woo-hoo! hehe..anyway, today interview, i did not screwed it up..and i think i have tried to answer every question well..so maybe i guess..i have done well..so..no matter what is the results now, i am not going to have any queries or doubts or other stuffs about it..cause i know deep down, i have done my very best and that....i am always a leader no matter where i am!(:

P.S. i met Huiyi Jiejie today in school! She was wearing the graduation gown and taking photos..i guess it is for memory purpose! I lend a helping hand to them and i even get the chance to wear her square hand aka 方帽子..hehe..(\^0^/) it was quite a nice feeling though...:p

No comments:

Post a Comment