Wednesday, April 18, 2012

NO
I DID STUDY
NO 
I DID UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING WAS TAUGHT
NO
I DID PUT MY BEST FOR THE PAPER
YES
I MISREAD AND I HAVE MISCONCEPTIONS ABT THE TOPIC
Ms Sarah was marking our bio paper this morning, w/ me by her side. Every red mark she left on my paper, i know that i was one step closer to failing. Though i did not fail; but the score was terrible and it was more than what i had wanted(in the opposite way) I think i was one of the lowest in the class and this only shows one thing, i really haven't been studying. I cried after she left is not for the results, but i am fearing for my MYE and the aggregate which will be affected. Also, w/ the results i am having now, i don't think i can pass every subject and even now, it seemed so far from me now D; i am really scared and i am now trying all my best to focus, concentrate and get the stupid mind of mine to study and revise for all my stuffs. Through the whole time, though i received my comforting and encouraging words from a lot from  my friends, but just by thinking of the results later just creep me up and i am really really really afraid abt it. It seemed that no matter how hard i tried, i don't get the things that i want. They seemed to hate me a lot and really distancing themselves from me. I really need to pull and grab them back before i really regret. I don't know how am i gonna do, but i really need to give and put in 200% to the studies in order to pass all of them w/ flying colours. I guess, i really need to start now; before i am  gonna cry again soon. 
God bless (:
Btw, this is dedicated to all my dear friends that were there cheering me, comforting me and showing me their concern today; xiexienimen :D
  1. Jolene
  2. KoYong
  3. MengYuan
  4. Edward
  5. JunWei
  6. Nelyn
  7. Joanne
  8. Stephanie
  9. Claira
  10. WanXin
P/S If i miss anyone out, please comment and let me know ;3 Thanks! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment