Sunday, October 30, 2016

I like you, I really do :)

I like christmas, I like the christmas lights, I like the christmas decorations, I like the atmosphere & I like you J
I like purple, I like ice cream, I like balloons, I like flowers & I like you J
I can’t pick, I like the flowers, I like you. I guess I will take both then J
I can’t decide what is better, you or the decorations.
I love purple so much, so so much. But you know what, I pick you over purple any other day J
I don’t know what is worse, me taking interest about tigers and blue or you liking purple and being dumb hahaha
I can’t believe I will pick you over purple, I must have like you a lot.
I don’t know who is worse, dumb me or idiot you.
I will never get over the fact that I like you, I am really insane.
Thank you for being you, that’s what it makes you extra amazing and wonderful.
I like you, I like you so much that it scares me.
I was going to forget how much I can actually like someone and then you came into the picture.
I hate how I am so easily affected by you, but you know what, I can’t do anything about it, & those things are controlling me very very well.
I must have like you enough to let you hurt me over and over again, but I still seek for your presence whenever possible.
It is so painful to like you, it is so painful that I feel that I am always ready to cry over and over again about this.
At the end of the day, I never regret choosing you. No matter what happens. You are really one of the greatest takeaway of 2016. And you will still shine so brightly no matter how much I loathe 2016. Thank you for everything you have done. You made me feel amazing, you allow me to be me.
I like you, I really do J

You are not even the GOOD anymore, you’re the GREAT one J

No comments:

Post a Comment